BASIC GUIDELINES FOR COOKING STEAKS
Please note, cyro-packed steaks cook faster than slow frozen steak.
- Prepare the Grill or cooking surface so that it is hot
- Remove steaks from the freezer. Remove the cryo-wrap packaging. Season to taste and place them directly on the hot grill.
- Cook on one side for 2-3 minutes. Then turn and cook the other side for an additional 2-3 minutes to seal in juices.
- Cook to desired doneness: Rare, Medium Rare, Medium Well or Well
BASIC GUIDELINES FOR COOKING CHICKEN
Chicken can go directly from the freezer to the cooking surface.
Boneless Chicken Breast
- Oven: Bake 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees, turn once.
- Grill: Thaw then cook each side 6-8 minutes
- Microwave Oven: Do not remove from packaging. Cook On high for 6-7 minutes, if breasts are thawing cook for 3-4 minutes.
Breaded Chicken Tenders
- Oven: pre-heat 400 degrees, place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, turn and bake for another 15 minutes until golden brown.
Chicken Cordon Bleu
- Oven: Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Keep chicken frozen.
- Remove from packaging and place on cookie sheet.
- Bake for 30 for to 34 minutes or until Golden Brown.